This morning was great bc I woke up really feelin’ yesterday’s kickboxing workout, my body had that “I know I did an awesome workout yesterday” feeling …. you know what I’m sayin’? Not too sore, just definitely feeling worked. Does anyone else really enjoy that “day after” affect? Maybe I’m just a weird (but we already knew that right 😉 )
Onto the start to the day, which included my first experience with this guy
the sweetened vanilla flavor to be exact. I used it to:
- prepare my oats along with a banana, peanut butter & maple syrup
- prepare my pumpkin spiced iced coffee
The verdict? I LOVE IT!!! It made my iced coffee taste divine 🙂 It also fared well in my morning oats…. winner winner almond brekkie.
The drive into work was fabulous as well – NO traffic!!! A miracle from the traffic gods? I think so.
So needless to say, this day got off to a great start and then I remembered it was Friday! (okay I’m a terrible liar friends – and everyone I know already knows this haha – I realized that the second I rolled outta bed this morning 😉 )
Anywho, I crunched away at some work in le cubicle then had time for lunch which included leftovers from last night 🙂
Plus mustard for my sammie….
… and ketchup for my mac n’ cheesy 😛 Anyone else think this it is completely necessary to dip mac into ketchup?! (Kerri, I will automatically include your answer as YES ;))
In other exciting news, the other day my homegirls at Pure2Raw gave me this 🙂
Thanks girls, you rock! Now I get to respond to the following questions with a single word…. here goes!
1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? amazing
4. Your father? easy-going
5. Your favorite food? froyo
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Chardonnay
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? cooking
11. Your fear? accidents
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? successful
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? quiet
15. Muffins? pumpkin
16. Wish list item? winefridge
17. Where did you grow up? Virginia
18. Last thing you did? meeting
19. What are you wearing? business-casual
20. Your TV? LED
21. Your pets? dog
22. Your friends? perfect
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? happy
25. Missing someone? sister
26. Vehicle? altima
27. Something you’re not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? really?
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? email
31. Last time you cried? saturday
32. Your best friend? family
33. One place that I go over and over? work
34. One person who emails me regularly? mom
35. Favorite place to eat? home
And then I get to pass it along! Here’s to a few awesome bloggers that I don’t think have done this yet and that I wanted to let now that I love their blogs 🙂 Get crackin’ ladies 😉
Jenna @foodie in the city
Therese @healthy, hot, housewife
Caroline @caroline dines
Kat @kats daily plate
I think we have plans tonight to head over to a theme park in our area (Kings Dominion) to check out the Halloween festivities, but we’ll see if the weather/mood holds out!
I’ll leave you friends with this most adorable pic of my new friend ‘s pup all decked out for Halloween (she lives in WVa and I met her at the work training I have been attending)
Is that not the cutest thing EV-AH?! Lucy’s new pen pal? 😉
Alrighty friends, we made it through the week with only a few hours to go! See ya’ll tonight at some point 🙂 but until then….