Happpppppppppy Humpday friends!!!
Well I’ll just get right into it today 😛
A few weeks back the lovely Holly nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award – thanks so much, you rock girl for realz! 🙂
So I get to share 7 fun facts about mee-self with you friends & also nominate 7 bloggie friends to do the same 🙂 Oh this should be good interesting…. here. we. go!
1. My favorite movie growing up was Mannequin, I watched the VHS tape (remember those?) so many times that it literally wore out and became unwatchable.
2. I taught myself to play the piano in the fifth grade and loved it, I hope to rekindle the piano playin’ flame sometime during my adult life.
3. When my mom was expecting my lil’ sis she asked me whether I would rather have (1) a new brother (2) a new sister or (3) a new doll. I chose doll – hey I was like 6 years old to my defense haha. We all see how that turned out 😉 Love you sis!!!!
4. I got close to straight A’s in college and graduated with a 3.86 cumulative GPA while also drinking my face off partying responsibly and enjoyin’ the heck outta those 4 years. Whoop whoop JMU!!
5. The first time I ever went on an airplane was during my internship with a public accounting firm after junior year of college, the flight was a whopping 45 minutes to Philly & I was a nervous wreck haha!
6. My all time favorite activity is lounging in the sun by the pool or on the beach, that is where I am my happiest and most relaxed 🙂 I really don’t belong in cold weather, for realz.
7. Last but certainly not least, growing up during elementary & middle school I was very overweight and often taunted, picked last for dodgeball, not let on the tire swing, you name it (kids can be cruel) which led me to very unhealthy and borderline eating disorder-like habits during high school and college. I have finally found a healthy balance with eating & exercise which is so important to me, that of which most likely stems from these phases of my life.
Alright now my nominations! I hope you friends will check out each of these lady’s websites, each of them are fabulous and I can’t wait to learn some fun things about all of them 🙂
Jenna @Foodie in the City
Sarah @Savoring Sarah
Caroline @Caroline Dines
Brittany @Eating Bird Food
Therese @Healthy Hott Housewife
Erica @Itzy’s Kitchen
Jessica @How Sweet It Is
As for lunch, today is actually pizza day at the office and we ordered from probably one of the best pizza spots in the Richmond area (if you live around these parts, def check this place out! 🙂 )
The salad was by far the best we’ve had ordered in – lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, pepperoncini, feta, vinaigrette (sound familiar 😉 ) and the veggie pizza was face-rockin’ good!
Lunch = Deelish. Math lesson #2? 😛
After I finish up the day here at work I plan on heading home for some sort of exercise session, haven’t decided exactly what I’m in the mood for yet but I’m hopin’ something will strike my fancy soon enough! I also have a dinner toss-up goin’ on in the old noggin’ so we’ll see what wins out tonight…
If you haven’t entered the ExerciseTV giveaway I’ll bug you again to check it out and take a minute to do so!! 🙂 I’m enjoying reading about your fave ways to stay fit and can’t wait to pick a winner on Friday!
Alright, back to the grind… here’s to Wednesday! Have a great day friends 🙂