Well, dinner tonight was a piecemeal process, as I finally got to go see Mr. Seksi play some bas-ketttt-ballllll!
Before we left I roasted up these cutie patooties that Fanatic Mom gave me 🙂
Just some EVOO, oregano, S&P and into a 400F oven for 30 minutes…
And all ready for us just to reheat when we got back!
I also wanted to give this newbie I purchased a try…
Key Lime seasoning… ummm sign me up?! 😛
So I sprinkled a hefty amount on some lean chicken breasts, threw them in a ziploc with a lil’ EVOO to marinate and they were ready to cook when we got home too!
A quick trip to the skillet with some cooking spray….
Oh yes, I think I have mastered stove top chicken hahaha. The trick? High temp to sear the outsides for a minute or two, then lower to medium-low and cover to finish. Hello juices, come to mama! (weirdo alert #101 haha :P)
I decided to make up a quick veggie side dish on a whim too using these peeps
Into the microwave went the bag of frozen broc, can of soup mixed with 1/4 cup plain almond milk
So freaking easy.
And before we knew it, dinner was served! At 8:15 sharp 😉
But alas, it was only 1/2 a chicken for this girl… I’m telling you, I just don’t need all that meat anymore? (TWSS? haha yes, mature Steph :P)
However, the spice blend was deelish! I can’t wait to see what else I can use it on, we were both huge fans!
Now onwards to some Coconut Milk Ice Cream, go fig…
And before I go…
Can I tell you that I am totally feeling the love today!
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
And now onto my truth(1) and (outrageous) lies(6)!
- Growing up my family had four toy poodles, what can I say, we liked lil’ pups?
- I have a very large family that is spread up and down the east coast.
- I had a set job offer before I even started my senior year of college.
- My favorite way to spend a vacation would be in the snow, skiing and tubing.
- I was in a sorority in college.
- One day I hope to have a large family with lots of kids.
- My favorite drink to enjoy on the weekend would be straight up tequila.
So which one is the truth??? Hmmm…. and Mom, you stay outta this 😉 (I love you!)
And guess what, you’re probably all going to “boo” me now – American Idol style – however I really can’t narrow down to 7 bloggies to pass this along to?! I love all of your blogs so very much that I’m gonna be a big wuss and say that I award it to everyone…
Guess I broke the rules?
I just have too much love to give! 😀
Alright, speaking of American Idol…..
Peace out! Have a great night bloggies!