Yep, a giveaway!!!
Wait, you’re saying that coconut (my #1 lurve) + peanut butter (my runner up lurve) all mixed together —> I obviously declined 😉
That would be insanity in my book 😛
This stuff is bomb. Yea, I took it there (the 1990’s that is haha).
- 2 ingredients – organic peanuts & organic coconut, that’s it!!!
- no fillers, no binders, no sweeteners, no preservatives
I’ve spread it on almond crackers & put it in oats so far, but there are bazillion ways you could use this jar o’ lurve for sure! Ummm for instance this Sweet Potato Coconut Peanut Butter soup 😉 cha-ching!
So without further ado, I present to you: Tropical Traditions Coconut Peanut Butter GIVEAWAY!
“Alright alright already, so how do I enter?” you are asking… right?
- Go visit my friends over at Tropical Traditions & sign up for their newsletter, then leave me a comment below telling me you’ve done so and you’re in! Could it get any easier, seriously? (note: you must do this in order to enter any bonus entries below 🙂 )
- Bonus Entry 1: Follow Tropical Traditions (@troptraditions) on Twitter, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so.
- Bonus Entry 2: Spread the word on twitter by copying & pasting the following, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so: “Enter to win FREE Organic Coconut Peanut Butter http://wp.me/pC3u2-1O1 @Cookinfanatic1 @TropTraditions #giveaway”
- Bonus Entry 3: Post a link back to this giveaway on your blog, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so.
- Bonus Entry 4: Visit Tropical Traditions recipe website and let me know what recipe you would love to try by leaving a comment below.
I’ll use the random number generator to pick a winner after 5pm on Friday, March 12!!!
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.
Okay, how about we get to some stir-fryin’ tonight?! 😀
On the menu: BEEF & BROCCOLI!
- small steak for stir frying (this one was local)
- onion, sliced thick
- frozen broccoli florets
- Simply Asia stir-fry sauce
- 1 cup brown rice (cook per directions)
- 2 tsp coconut oil (unpictured)
Just stir-fry up the sliced onion & frozen broccoli in 1 tsp of this guy
Until they get that gorgy “stir-fry” color 😉 And since I have an electric wok, I made sure not to go above 350F (coconut oil doesn’t fare well any higher!)
Then remove from the wok and set aside.
Slice up the meat into somewhat thin, diagonal pieces. TIP: Put your meat in the freezer for about an hour to make slicing perfectly a breeze! Works like a charm!
Stir-fry in 1 tsp coconut oil unti cooked, this happens fast so watch out! 😛
Then pile all the friends together including the sauce
And serve it on up over some brown rice!
Loved it 🙂 This stir-fry sauce is fabulous, seriously one of my standbys (as if you haven’t noticed haha)
Well guess I better hit the road… they are breezing through the American Idol singers faster than I ate through that bag of coconut creme hershey kisses 😉
Have a fabulous night and see you for another mid-week celebration!