We all know how much I adore Tropical Traditions organic coconut oil & coconut peanut butter. I use the coconut oil for so much and can’t even describe how wonderful this product is! I also use the coconut peanut butter in my oats every morning, love it 🙂
What is it?
Coconut Cream Concentrate is certified organic whole coconut meat in concentrated form. It contains no additives* (not even water).
What do I do with it?
You can mix 1 or 2 teaspoons of Coconut Cream Concentrate with water or juice to make a creamy coconut milk drink. It is also an excellent ingredient for cooking and baking. Because of its low moisture content, it can be mixed right in the batter or dough of breads and pastries. It can also enhance soups, be blended with smoothies, or made into ice cream. Many people just eat it straight, or spread it on breads and crackers, because it is so delicious!
- Banana Coconut Ice Cream
- Cocoa Nut Peanut Butter Balls
- Coconut Cream Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Twice Baked Coconut Sweet Potatoes
And remember Coconut Cream Red Lentil Soup night?
THIS STUFF IS FABULOUS!!!!!! 😀
Commerical coconut milks and creams are generally sold in cans, or sometimes boxes and tetra packs. The main ingredient in these products is water. If the fat content is 17%, it is called “coconut milk.” If the fat content is 24%, it is called “coconut cream.” But most of what you are purchasing is water.
Coconut Cream Concentrate, on the other hand, has NO water, and is pure coconut. Unlike the commercial varieties, it also contains ALL the fiber of the coconut. Pure, dried coconut contains more fiber per gram than even oat bran!
This fiber has been stripped out of commercial coconut milks and coconut creams. Also, almost all commercial coconut milks and creams have additives to prevent the water from separating from the coconut oil, and also have sulfites added to keep it white longer. Sometimes these additives are so small, that the FDA does not require them to list them on their labels as ingredients. Coconut Cream Concentrate, however, contains NO additives and NO preservatives at all: it is 100% natural coconut made from certified organic Philippine coconuts grown without pesticides or fertilizers.
Note: in colder weather Coconut Cream Concentrate will become hard, due to the high amount of natural coconut oil and fiber. It needs to be warmed to liquefy.
Well now’s your chance at winning this fabulous product and making this recipe or one of their others on your very own!
So without further ado, I present to you: Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate GIVEAWAY!
“Alright alright already, so how do I enter?” you are asking… right?
- Go visit my friends over at Tropical Traditions & sign up for their newsletter, then leave me a comment below telling me you’ve done so and you’re in! Could it get any easier, seriously? (note: you must do this in order to enter any bonus entries below )
- Bonus Entry 1: Follow Tropical Traditions (@troptraditions) on Twitter, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so.
- Bonus Entry 2: Spread the word on twitter by copying & pasting the following, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so: “Enter to win FREE Organic Coconut Cream Concentrate http://wp.me/pC3u2-1Yz@Cookinfanatic1 @TropTraditions #giveaway”
- Bonus Entry 3: Post a link back to this giveaway on your blog, leaving me a comment below saying you’ve done so.
- Bonus Entry 4: Visit Tropical Traditions recipe website and let me know what recipe you would love to try by leaving a comment below.
I’ll use the random number generator to pick a winner after 5pm on Friday, April 2!!!
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.