I love productive days, it’s official, I am that girl!
- exercise – check
- clean patio – check
- tend to seed garden – check
- work on blog “stuff” that I’m so excited about – check
- play outside with Lucy Dog – check
- vaccuum house – check
- shopping – check check check!! check please? 😛
Nothing feels better than a day of accomplishment if you ask me, even if it does include shopping 😉
Check out the finds at HomeGoods – pretty excited – although don’t know that Fanatic Momma will ever go back there with me bc I spent like 3.76 hours in the darn place haha.
- DL Jardine’s Cilantro Green Olive Salsa
- Herb Dijon Mustard w/ Chardonnay
- Sweet Ginger Chili Sauce & Dip
- wine carafe
- fun serving bowls
- lil’ mini plates
- mortar & pestle (hello more Indian food!)
- stainless steel mixing bowl (love these, thanks Mom!)
- Cinco de Mayo kitchen towel
I adore this place, the prices are phenomenal and would seriously fit any budget. I always walk out of there feeling like every $ was well spent.
And on top of that, check out my “early Easter Basket” this year from the parentals! (we are so conventional 😉 )
We have orange mint (?!?!), Italian parsley, lemon basil, English thyme, chives, columnar basil, fennel and coriander!
Ummm can you say fun kitchen “thymes” are gonna be had with this gift, my mom knows me too well 😛
Oh yea, and of course I got this fun stand to put them all in… city girl gone domesticated? LOL
Today was a good day 😀
Well as you are reading this we are most likely getting ready to head out for dinner & some comedy, what a perfect Friday night if you ask me. Fun to read how ya’ll also enjoy going to comedy shows as much as we do!
See you tomorrow friends, and don’t forget that the day’s events include a trip to the Indian grocery – so pumped 🙂