Remember that lil’ giveaway I’ve been tempting you with for a few days now!??! 😉
Well the time is here friends!!
This would be a Candy Valley Cake Pop.
Quite possibly one of the best desserts I have ever had. Period.
If ya’ll remember, I discovered these fabulous treats at the farmer’s market earlier this year and have been in love with them ever since…
This cake is so super moist & flavorful plus coated with a candy shell & toppings, in the most perfect portion size ever… not to mention super cute… dessert WIN!
Well guess what?!?! Keya, one of the Company’s owners, was kind enough to offer the chance for you friends to WIN some of your very own cake pops too!
A dozen of them to be exact.
Let’s just say I may have to enter this myself, gahhhh I want to win!! (kidding friends, obviously I’m exempt… 😉 )
So here’s how you can enter!
1. Go visit my friends over at Candy Valley & leave me a comment below telling me which cake pop you’d most like to try! Could it get any easier, seriously? (note: you must do this in order to enter any bonus entry below)
2. Bonus Entry: Go visit Candy Valley on facebook and “Like” these fabulous folks so you can stay up to date on all their fun flavors! Leave a comment below saying you’ve done so.
3. Bonus Entry: Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back, leaving a comment saying you’ve done so below.
4. Bonus Entry: Tweet about this giveaway ‘Check out @cookinfanatic1 blog for your chance to win a dozen Candy Valley Cake Pops!! http://wp.me/pC3u2-2tb’ Leave a comment below saying you’ve done so.
I’ll use the random number generator to pick a winner Monday, June 14 after 5pm.
Can’t wait to see what all your favorite flavors are, and here’s a sneak peak at my top 3 😛
- BOB Chocolate Peanut Butter – chocolate cake w/ peanut butter chips, peanut butter candy shell
- King of Pops – chocolate cake, vanilla candy shell, pretzels, nuts, fleur de sel, chocolate chips, butterscotch, potato chips & more!
- RVA Red Velvet – red velvet cake, vanilla candy shell, red velvet cake crumbs